The State Treasury publishes a quarterly review, which includes information on recent developments in debt management and an outlook for the upcoming quarter, including auction dates.
A quick summary:
– In Q2, the State Treasury is planning to issue a second new euro benchmark bond, likely in 10-year maturity.
– Auction calendar for Q2 has been published
– State Treasury has introduced ORI auctions to facilitate auctioning off-the-run bonds in limited amounts
– 60 per cent of the annual long-term funding is expected to be completed by the end of June.
– According to the latest forecast, the Finnish economy will return to growth at the end of the year following a mild and short recession, barring new surprises.
For full article, please continue to Quarterly Review Q1/2023 in Publications.