The State Treasury publishes a quarterly review, which includes information on recent developments in debt management and an outlook for the upcoming quarter, including auction dates. The first outlook of 2022 has just been published.
A quick summary:
– In Q2, the State Treasury is planning to issue a second new euro benchmark bond, likely in 10-year maturity.
– 60 per cent of the annual long-term funding is expected to be completed by the end of June.
– Auction calendar for Q2 has been published.
– The impact of the Russian invasion of Ukraine on the Finnish economy is difficult to predict as the duration and scope of the war remains open. The share of exports to Russia was some 5% of Finland’s total exports in 2021; however, implications will be wider by way of decreasing the growth prospects of the Finnish economy.
– The Ministry of Finance will publish the next economic forecast on April 13.
For full article, please continue to Quarterly Review 1/2022 on Publications.